Monday 3 August 2009

Will this dream end?

No post for a while - I just have not had time. A LOT has happened in the last couple of weeks, and A LOT has changed! More than I could imagine would change in such a short period of time. This time in two weeks I will be sat on a plane flying back to England.

I don't have time on my side tonight but let me just fill you in on some details:

  • I have met some celebs these past few weeks - The Mighty Boosh to name but a few.
  • I have met more and more wonderful people - industry types who I hope will become good friends in the future!
  • I have seen/heard/smelled/tasted some amazing things.
  • I have finally gone to a Broadway show.
  • I finally met a girl from the UK that I have been needing and wanting to meet properly for a LONG TIME! Another friend I hope to keep for life.
  • I have been working hard at Cunning and looking to the future
  • I have made some business cards
  • I have tried Sushi. It tasted like raw fish.
  • I may have some BIG news to report later this coming week.
  • New York might not need to miss me for too long.
That is just a snippet of all that has been going on. This place keeps throwing new twists and turns into my life. I don't want to live without it = maybe I won't have to for long?!

Here are some links for now...

http://www.thecoolcommentator.tumblr.com
This is my newest blog - it's where I'm now posting all the interesting content I find on the web! Check it out!!!

http://www.floydhayes.com
This is my creative director at Cunning. That is his blog. Check it out = he has a genius mind and it a grand fella to boot!

I will be posting again soon, hopefully with some good news!

No comments: