Wednesday 29 April 2009

Advertising Architecture

I am just a little bit passionate about architecture. If I had been better at maths of physics I would have been an architect. Whether exterior or interior, I love it. This is one of the reasons why I am such a huge fan of cities. Sky scrapers are a particular favorite of mine, which is why New York means so much to me. Now, as everyone probably imagines, advertising agencies should have interesting, inspiring and creative interior spaces. This is true for many agencies, but not all agencies. Which is a shame. In this post I am going to show you some snaps from the Ogilvy and Mather Guangzhou Office. These interior spaces are just full of quirky, inspirational and random pieces of furniture and decoration, it would really keep your mind fresh, and your thinking fresher on a day to day basis. Companies should really learn from these office spaces and get their redesign-caps on asap! Enjoy!


No comments: