Tuesday 7 April 2009

Amazing Time Lapse Part 01

I have just come across some amazing time lapse videos created by an Australian artist called Keith Loutit. I have been so mesmerized by how cool these videos look that I have decided to post up my three favorites. The first installment follows the creation of a whale in the sand of a beach in Australia. I believe this was an event/stunt done to create awareness of whale poaching. I absolutely love how these videos look quite like stop frame animations, using tiny characters etc but are actually real life videos caught in time lapse. Enjoy the three videos and check out this artist using the link provided in the third part.

Heres the link you need to pass this on: http://tinyurl.com/d7w6gw


1 comment:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Great videos.....love the cause for the whale poaching inspired creation :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl