Wednesday 15 April 2009

Pig And Wolf Stop Motion

Well, since my images don't seem to be working on most browsers at the moment, I thought I would post another mint video the twittersphere has brought to my attention, hopefully you can still watch the videos?!

This is a stop frame animation that is doing the rounds on youtube. It is really cleverly put together and really well executed, I think you will enjoy!

I will warn you now, if I can not resolve my image issues (I'm working on it right now, if you have any suggestions please let me know) I will be either moving my blog to a different blog host service OR I will go it alone and host the blog on my own! Either way, I don't plan to stop trying to bring you some of the coolest content on the web!


2 comments:

E_M_Y said...

You've won something.
Check it out on my blog

Monaliza - Hypnotic Visualization said...

Wow, a lot of work, effort and passion must have gone into making this vdo. It seems so extensive I wonder how long it took you to manage.