Saturday 21 March 2009

Audi Q5 Advert

This is one of my favorites ads to have been aired over the last year or so in the UK. I don't know if it was ever rolled out globally so I thought I would share it.

It was made by the London arm the global agency BBH and features a box in an empty gallery which is then slowly opened and shaped into an Audi Q5 by a character on/inside the box.

The song in the background is by Woodie Guthrie and called "Car's" and I think it is the perfect choice for this ad.

It really gets me going when I see a piece of advertising that is so simple, but was probably and absolute pain in the arse to make! People don't appreciate the effort that goes into TV commercials when they just fast forward on sky plus but for something like this, we should all sit back and listen!


No comments: