Thursday 26 March 2009

Staying With The Billboard Theme

It has been a long couple of days and I have neglected the blog! I need to get back on it and reply to your comments.

For now, I thought I would blog some images of some cool billboards that I have popped up here and there over the years.

This billboard was for Kill Bill. The really cool thing about it I think is the attention to detail. Look at how they have shaped the blood splatter around the car and not just put it all over the place.

Simple yet more than effective, a really cunning idea.

I really love billboards the quite literally 'spill' out and onto the surrounding environment.

Another really clever example. I am not actually quite sure if this is just an illusion, or if those fingers really are protruding out.

This one makes me hungry. You?

Love this one! Speaks for itself, with a little humor to boot!

3 comments:

teague said...

great billboards!
i am SO copying your link to post on my friend's fb wall to see these!
~good day

http://teaguethegirl.blogspot.com

Christine said...

I can see why you like these, they are awesome.

Anonymous said...

VERY cool, really like this blog!
The billboards are also very creative-...