Monday 9 March 2009

New York For Summer? Yes Please....

Okay, so I don't want to bore anyone or get to big for my boots here so I will keep this life update short and well, kinda sweet!

I went to New York with university a couple weeks ago and went to two interviews with two different, and truly awesome advertising agencies both based in Soho. The interviews went well and upon my return to blighty the first agency offered me a three week internship and the second a full SEVEN week internship!

I fly out at the end of May and I'm living in The New Yorker Hotel on 8th Avenue at 34th Street! My dreams are slowly coming true, so as you can probably imagine I'm MEGA excited!

Both agencies are advocates of GUERILLA ADVERTISING!!! Which is obviously just awesome, and is absolutely what I believe at and what I am good at!

and the whole adventure will make for some AWESOME blogging so please do keep checking back!


No comments: